
A DAUGHTER NEEDS A DAD...
~to teach her that her value as a person is more than the way she looks
~to teach her to believe that she deserves to be treated well
~so she will know what it is like to be somebody's favorite
~to tell her truthfully that she is the most beautiful of all
~to tell her all is not hopeless, even when she feels it is
...BECAUSE WITHOUT HIM SHE WILL HAVE LESS IN HER LIFE THAN SHE DESERVES.
This is from a book my Dad gave me a few years ago when he dropped me off at Pepperdine for my first year of college. It is a super cute book about Dad's and daughters, and wish I could put the whole thing up. I know this is a little late, but I love you Dad and I hope you had a great fathers day. I could not have asked for a better father! I always know that you are there for me in every way, and you have always been my biggest fan. You have taught me so much and I hope I never let you down!! LOVE YOU DAD!!
No comments:
Post a Comment