Saturday, August 18, 2012

Address

NIINIKANKAANTIE 2 A3
44800 Pihtipudas, Finland

For anyone interested in sending letters here is my address in Finland. I love hearing from everyone back home, so please e-mail me or facebook me! kaylawalker@alpinedistrict.org

Oh! or pictures to put on my wall to make it a little bit more HOMEYYY :)

Otherwise, Mom, I would love anything light and that travels easy...crystal light (wild strawberry), Broccoli cheese soup mix, kraft mac and cheese packets, a Taco Time burrito;), or anything else that might be light that you could send :) Also you can put some new contacts and my prescription in there as well! Thanks...also, I was looking at flat rate boxes and if you can fit a lot of light stuff (worth 4 pounds) in one of the boxes, you can send it standard mail (a couple weeks) for about 20 dollars. Otherwise some of the boxes are like 80 dollars to send haha don't spend a lot to send me stuff just incase it doesn't actually make it :)

Love You!
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment