Sunday, July 25, 2010
Jessie Clark
"Jesus sought me when a stranger
Wondering from the fold of God
He, to rescue me from danger
Interposed His precious blood"
"Here’s my heart, oh take and seal it, seal it for thy courts above."
"It's a message every one of us must learn
That the answers never come without a fight
And when it seems you've struggled far too long
Just hold on, hold on, there will be light
If you feel trapped inside a never-ending night
If you've forgotten how it feels to feel the light
If you're half-crazy thinking you're the only one
who's afraid the light will never reall come -
Just hold on. Hold on. The light will come"
“Its harder to be strong, when so many here have lost their way.
I will give, and ill fight, just to hold on to one ray of light
I will give, all that I am, and put my life in heavens hand.
Even when good men fall in every land, Ill be worthy to stand.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment