Last weekend kicked off the high school sports seasons. For the first time in four years I got to watch my little brother and sister play, and am so excited to get to watch them all year! They are both amazing athletes!! Going back to Davis was way weird...haven't been back since I graduated, and it is crazy how much people have changed.
Camille is a cute little sophomore this year and is playing volleyball. They had a tournament at skyline all weekend. Camille played awesome and the team went undefeated as they won the Tournament of Champions. (AND...she finally turned 15 on Sturday :))

Garrett is a senior this year and is playing football. He is a defensive tackle, and is so good!! They played Brighton on Friday and beat them 35-0. Garrett dislocated his shoulder a couple weeks ago so he is still coming back from that, but he was unreal! Such a big boy!
I'm so excited to get to go to all of their games this fall. Hopefully I can start making up for all of the years that they were dragged to and had to sit through my volleyball games. Love you both, and am so proud of you guys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment