At the beginning of this semester I set a few goals for myself, because there are so many things that I want to be better at. Included on this list of goals were...
#3- Write in my journal every day
#6- Take more pictures
I have really enjoyed writing in my journal everyday, and have realized how much stuff I forget when I don’t. However, the downfall of my journal writing has been that I have totally neglected my blog. I figure I already have everything in there and just forget to update it on here. So here is where my #6 goal comes in...In order to catch up on the last few months I am going to post a bunch of the pictures I have taken :) It will be much faster and easier than writing about EVERYTHING.
Family Night!!
Casey and Jordan have pretty much adopted me-Love them both!

Every once in a while, Camilla and I will have an urge to make things. Usually we end up making things for Casey and Jordan because they already know how weird we are, and they don't judge our craziness. When they moved into their first house we made them a 'house warming gift'... of the finest toilette paper, weeds, and balloons :)
Our next 'craft event' came for Jordan's birthday. We decided to make life size cut-outs of all of us - Don't ask, we are still not sure - anyway, we borrowed 6ft tall boxes from Casey and blew everyones faces up. Cam Cam wanted to be a fat midget...she is so cute!lol

We even put little baby Matix in Casey's belly. I'm pretty sure they were way confused when we showed up with our gift. (oh, and Casey is not prego in real life...just in cardboard)

*L*B*F*L*
I love these girls so much!! So many fun times!!

For the first time in my ENTIRE life, the testing center screen congratulated me on my score. I had to take a picture so my parents would believe me. It's 7567 in the bottom left corner that says "Perfect Score"...I was so excited! Even if it was for an open book weight lifting final that I took the 2nd week of school hahaha

I love my teammates! Lau Lau came to visit this weekend, and so we all went to Costa Vida (of course) after the volleyball game!

...hosh honk bleat honk growl...
Anyone who knows me, knows just how much I love my brother Garrett. I love all of my siblings, but the others are pretty much normal.

October 3, 2010 I got a weird text message asking if my brother was the one being taken of the field in an ambulance. I hadn't been able to go to his game that night so I had no idea. I called my mom and sure enough, Garrett was in the hospital being rushed into surgery. To say the least, he busted up his ankle pretty good...

He is a senior this year at Davis High and was one of the top defensive tackles in the state. Their team was ranked 2nd in 5a, and they were undefeated. Injuries are devastating no matter what level you are playing at. Garrett now has a nice arrangement of plates and screws in his ankle while it heals. Garrett is hilarious when he is not on drugs, and even more so when he is. I have not stopped laughing for the last 4 weeks while he has been on all kinds of painkillers.

One day he informed me that, "The universal sounds made by the panda bear are referred to as bleats, honks, and growls." he then continued to text me random facts and funny things until 3AM! I was dying...he is odd! He asked camille to send me this picture, and I have no idea why lol...so random!

Sweeping Gawwett...Zzzzzzzzz
This is a rare occurrence, and the only time we can get some peace and quiet around the house. I can't believe how much my mom just waits on this kid hand and foot. He was lazy before, and now it's just a disaster.

One of my favorite things to do is to ride my bike up to Bridal Veil Falls. I rarely missed a week this summer that I didn't go at least once. I LOVE being in the mountains. However, I have always hated hiking with a passion. My hatred towards hiking magically disappeared this summer though, and I have been hiking any chance I can get. The other week I hiked the 'Y' 5 times and am trying to do it 40 times before I graduate in April. I think I'm only on 11 or 12 haha...Ive got a long ways to go!

One of my favorite places to hike is Stewart Falls. It is a way easy hike and absolutely BEAUTIFULLLLL. Honka, Cam Cam, Casey, and I all went up a couple weeks ago, and had so much fun!

It was a little cold and wet, but so worth it!

I have a friend from England, and his name is Jakob Walker (My roommate thought he was my cousin lol)...Anyways, he had front row, center field seats at the REAL Salt Lake soccer game a couple weeks ago so we got to go! We even got a VIP parking pass right next to the stadium entrance, and we could eat whatever we wanted to. It was way sweet, and so much fun!!

HALLOWEEN
For family night Casey, Jordan, Rick, and I all carved pumpkins. I can't even remember the last time I did this...

Jordan carved a SAVAI pumpkin, Rick did EDWARD, Casey did a BAT, and I carved a PEACE SIGN.

ROOOOOOOMIE
This semester Cam Cam and I realized that we didn't have ANY pictures together. We have lived together for a couple years now and have never taken any pictures. So we decided we needed to take more pictures this year haha (This is partially where my #6 goal came from as well) This is probably only our third picture ever, but we are getting better lol. Love You Cam!!

Camille is a rockstar! Good luck at State this weekend- Love You!!

Phewwww, that was a lot sorry...there are still a few more things to add, but I will do that later. For now, this is all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment