We are the best front row fans ever! Jordan, Kaliki, Nick, and I are huge BYU volleyball fans, and never miss any of the games. It is so hard to be done and not be able to play anymore, but I love watching my teammates and best friends.

During the DIG PINK game I was asked to commentate for part of the game. I had no idea what I was even doing. They brought me over threw the headphones on me and let me go...haha it was so weird being on this side of the game, but it was so much fun! Hopefully I didn't sound too retarded.

Thanks Kaliki for the GAY picture...I'm not even sure if I was just laughing REALLY hard at something or being weird. Either way, there are not 3 other people that I would rather watch a volleyball game with! Love you guys!

Last week South Summit High School asked me to come practice with their team and then speak to them before they went to state. Playing about killed me, but it was so much fun, and I'm so glad that I got the opportunity to do that.


No comments:
Post a Comment