Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Sunday night our family went to our Grandpa's house for dinner. While at dinner my Step Grandma gave me and Camille a pair of dog pajamas because we "had a dog that died a few years ago." Garrett got a check for 150 dollars hahaha. She wouldn't let me leave until I had put the pajamas on, so I did. As soon as we got home Garrett thought it would be funny to wear them too so he stole Camille's pj's and we got a couple pictures...
Monday I made a Gingerbread house with Mom and Camille.

Christmas Eve we decided to take a picture, and while we were all expecting Garrett to be making the funny faces, it was actually Michelle...and I had no idea I was even supposed to make one.
And finally, since my Papa and Nana are in St. George this Christmas I am attaching a picture of the purse they gave me so they can see it :) THANKS SO MUCH!!! I LOVE IT!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS

1 comment: